We are committed to keeping all payments as easy and safe as possible for all our travellers.
Consequently, we offer different payment methods that hopefully adjust to your needs
- Via credit card: We use reliable and user-friendly payment platforms to charge our travellers
- Bank transfers to our European & US American bank accounts
Note: Please bear in mind that the paying traveller should cover the bank fees (if any). Usually, the payment fees are your own bank fees (depending on the country & bank).
Deposits & Full Payments
Payments for Tailor-Made Tours & Multi-Day Set Tours
For confirmations with more than 60 days before the travel date:
→30% of the total amount of the tour is due upon confirmation, in order to proceed with the booking.
The remaining 70% is due 60 days before the trip starts.
For confirmations with 59 days or less prior to the travel date:
→Full payment is due upon confirmation.
Note: The detailed payment conditions above, apply only to bookings over $2000.00. For bookings below this amount, full payment is due upon confirmation of the tour.
Payments for Single-Day Tours
→Full payment is due upon confirmation
- It is your responsibility to pay the amounts due in a timely manner.
Not paying your deposit, or the entire trip cost in time will result in you losing your reservation, and possibly deposit.
- In order to avoid any inconvenience for all parties, Terra Sur Travels might send you a payment reminder if any payment is not made on time.
- In case you were not able to comply with your financial obligations in the time stated by Terra Sur Travels, you will be in default by the operation of law and the services will be deemed cancelled.
- Terra Sur Travels will be entitled to charge the costs related to cancellation (if any), or to settle them against the deposits received.