The name “Ayahuasca” comes from the Quechua word “Ajawaska”, which means something like “Vine of the soul”. It is a sacred vine used for thousands of years by the indigenous tribes of the Amazon basin for meditation, good energies, spiritual cleansing and healing.
It is also considered “The Mother of all plants” that mediates between man and nature.
The Ayahuasca ceremony is a special journey to visions and revelations that are in harmony with yourself.
Thanks to the secluded location of the reserve in the Ecuadorian forest, you will have the perfect natural environment so that you can explore what this beautiful and sacred medicine has to offer.
- This is a spiritual experience, it is not meant for recreational purposes.
- During the ceremony, you will be assisted by professionals with a great understanding of this delicate work that involves employing powerful psychoactive plants.
Included24/7 AssistanceEnglish Speaking GuidesServices as described
Not IncludedDomestic FlightsInternational FlightsPersonal ExpensesServices not describedTipsTravel insurance
Day 1: Pick up in Tena & Walk Around the Jungle
Day 2: Waterfall Excursion & Cultural Immersion
Day 3: Vision Interpretation & River Navigation
Day 4: Farewell
From USD 660
- All meals since you arrive at the lodge
- 24/7 assistance
- Services as described
- Travel & health insurance - can be included upon request
- Services that are not specified in the itinerary